has summer weather hit you yet? it's high 70's - 80's here and it's just heating up! i'm not the biggest fan of warm weather: i'd rather be snuggled up in a cozy blanket next to the fireplace in the rain :) i love wearing sweaters and scarves all year long.. even though that might look silly next month when people will be in sun dresses and bathing suits ;) but i'll still sport a cute sweater for as long as i can before the 100's hit here.
anyway, i've been really loving pretty embellished/lace/crochet/pointelle cardigans lately so i thought i'd put together a quick collage as an outlet to my obsession with these sweaters.
1. Blooming Lattice Cardigan from anthropologie, $88
2. Linen Rosalie cardigan from banana republic, $79.50
3. H81 Floral Embroidered Cardigan from forever 21, $32.90
4. Neon cotton père cardigan from jcrew, $78
5. Knitted pointelle cardigan from topshop, $75
ps: here are some other cardigans i found while on the search: an embellished floral sweater from etsy, another lovely ruffle fabric flower sweater from etsy, and one last pretty Boucle cardigan from etsy. pretty sweaters from ae, nordstrom, and calvin klien. :)