Image from Asterisk Photo.
Nick & I qualified for Southwest's companion pass and I thought I'd start taking full of it so we're headed to Atlanta for a couple days for business. Anyone live in Atlanta or have visited? I'm excited to check out a brand new city, I've never been! Any recommendations for eats / sights to see / shops? I really like hamburgers if anyone knows of a good burger place ;) Thanks in advance for any recommendations!
oh hello ohftravels
January / Looking Forward To:
January 8, 2014
It's always fun to look forward to things, don't you agree? So I put together a small list of things I'm looking forward to this month. What kind of things are you looking forward to?
1. With a new year comes brand new items in the shop - I'm really excited about all the new items we'll be getting in the shop over the coming months.
2. DOWNTON!! Anyone else tuning in to season 4? Or anyone in the UK already seen it? Let's hope they don't kill off any characters we love this season ;)
3. I missed going last year because we had to open the shop but am headed back to Alt Summit again! I'm hosting a mini party with some lovely ladies
4. A brand new ohhellofriend.com website with our very own shopping cart and all the products in our OHF stationery line finally online! We have quite a lot of products in our line like tape, tea towels, keychains, & cards that have only been available at craft shows, but will now finally be available to all! Stay tuned.
oh hello forward
Hi friends! Happy 2014 to you. Last month was crazy with the shop (wish every month was December, shop sales were intense!) and we traveled around to quite a few craft shows, then went to Sacramento & Kansas City to spend time with both of our families. In total, we were only home 8 days in December! It's great to be home and for life to be sort of back to normal. Posting will be scattered over the next few weeks - we are transiting to Wordpress and getting a whole new ohhellofriend.com! Thanks for sticking with the blog and checking in :) Here's to an amazing new year filled with love, friends & family, and many new blessings.
oh hello office
OHF Tape Intro & A Deal:
December 16, 2013
The 1.5" width tape retails for $15 and is available in 4 styles. The .5" retails for $8 and is available in 7 styles. There are a couple options you have for purchasing - you'll receive a discount & free shipping on your order! We'll even throw in a couple of another new product in our line - temporary tattoos :)
Package #1 - 2 Rolls of 1.5" tape, $28 (Retail: $35)
Package #2 - 4 Rolls of - .5"tape (Retail $35)
Package #3 - 1 roll of 1.5" & 3 rolls of .5" (Retail $45)
Package #4 - Holiday Package! Preset - comes with #1 Holiday Tape,
#5 Thank you Tape, & #9, Triangles! (Retail: $30)
DEAL IS NOW OVER. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
* please be sure to enter your tape choices! if tape choices are not left,
oh hello ohfdeal