- 2 containers (6 oz.) low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups quartered fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 package Keebler Ready Crust Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Optional: Cute cake toppers and sprinkles.
1. In medium bowl fold together yogurt and whipped topping. Arrange strawberries in tart crusts, place 6 strawberries to the side.
2. Spoon yogurt mixture over strawberries in the tart. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
3. Top each tart with reserved strawberry piece. Store in refrigerator. All done!