October 5, 2008
I was tagged by Jess a while ago but I was trying to think of some good random facts ;) Alas, here is all that I could come up with.
My random facts:
1. I don't like cheese. no cheeseburgers, no cheese in my salad, no cheese. i take the cheese off my pizza (yum!) but i do like cheetos!
2. I met my boyfriend at poker night at a mutual friend's place. I really did not like him at all initially and he was my arch-poker-enemy - all i wanted to do was beat him! anyway, 3 years later - we've talked about getting married on 10-10-10..... oh the 10's. is it too much?
3. When I was little I would bite kids. ok, this is a little disturbing. but my mom has saved notes that i would get sent home with me from school. i think i was kind of a brat.
4. I am 4' 10 and three-quarters inches tall. People in high school always told me I should apply for a handicap parking pass since I was a 'legal midget'. um, sad-bear! I wouldn't really take advantage of the system like that. and besides, i'm not even a midget! just really short. probably cause i would hide my food at the bottom of the trash can when i was little cause I didn't want to eat. what little kid likes to eat? I know no kids that voluntarily eat. ;)
5. I love old items old typewriters, cash registers, cameras, and skeleton keys (along with the lock - this is the absolute best!) I would have liked to live in the 40's or 50's with big bands, Dean Martin and Sinatra.
6. Random jobs I would get if I lived forever ::
Post office worker (cause stamping stuff is so fun and they get to stamp lots of stuff!)
Teacher (but only for a month cause I'd probably get bored..it'd be fun to teach little kids! I love kids!)
Grocery store clerk (to bag and scan bar codes .. actually, I got a job at target a while back because I really like scanning bar codes.)
Truck driver (to basically get to sleep in the sleeper part, some of them are so cool! What a fun roadtrip! Ok maybe not. But it seems cool.)
I told you they were random!
7. Seven countries I have been to are: Rwanda, Calcutta, Denmark, China, Vietnam, Phillipines, England.
Thanks for the tag Jess!
Here are 7 friend's I'll tag ::
Mayra : mye-art
Monique : moadesigns - haha, I tagged you before!
Curtis : mr. elliot design
Sarah : craftyFOLK
Cynthia : cynthialeigh
Valerie : chartreusepanda
Talia : joyouslittlewife